3VA's core work is directed by our Service Level Agreement with East Sussex County Council, Eastbourne Borough Council, Lewes District Council, Wealden District Council and NHS East Sussex Downs and Weald. We also take on a number of different projects, either short-term or long-term, to support the local voluntary and community sector.
In the last year (April - March 2012) we...
- Gave advice and support to more than 400 groups (133 in Eastbourne, 144 in the Lewes District and 138 in Wealden)
- Informed/consulted the sector on a range of topics including welfare reform, fuel poverty, non-urgent patient transport and HealthWatch
- Hired out our Eastbourne meeting rooms for more than 1,400 sesssions
- Represented the sector in numerous forums and partnerships including Eastbourne's Portas Pilot bid, Wealden LSP, the St Anne's Old School Site Grounds Steering Group, and the Compact
- Supported groups with funding applications totalling over £7.3 million
- Helped 30 new groups to get started
- Organised 57 events - ranging from training to networking and conferences to funding fairs
- Trained 179 unique learners from 144 different groups
For information on our work in 2010/11, please view our 2010/11 Annual Report.
Compliments, Complaints and Comments
If you think we provided a really good service, we would love to hear from you. Equally if you think we've let something slip, it is important that we know so that we can put it right. Please contact Adam Chugg, Chief Executive, on email@example.com or 01323 639 373.