A weekly enewsletter packed with local news, information,updates and events. To subscribe, please contact the 3VA's Marketing Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01323 639 373, giving your full name, email address and the organisation you are associated with, if any.
Submitting copy: Our enewsletter is all about outlining the headline news and events locally so we ask that organisations follow these simple rules:
- Submit a maximum of three sentences outlining your news item
- Always include a weblink for further information (or contact details if a weblink isn't available)
- For event notices include: date, time and location
- For consultations include: deadline for submissions
- Do not send details of volunteering vacancies to 3VA as this work is done by Volunteer Centre East Sussex and should be sent to them at email@example.com instead
- Job vacancies can be included in 3VA eNewsletters and on this website, however there is a charge of £25 per vacancy advertised. As well as the three sentences for a eNewsletter item, groups wishing to advertise vacancies through 3VA should send a full job advert which will be added to the 3VA website and hyperlinked through all eNewsletters until the vacancy deadline.
Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "copy for enewsletter".
Notes: 3VA makes every effort to help groups publicise events, consultations and so on however submitting copy does not guarantee inclusion in any 3VA eNewsletter. 3VA receives a lot of information from various sources and unfortunately cannot include everything. The content of the eNewsletter is the discretion of the Marketing Officer.
3View is our quarterly hardcopy newsletter which contains dedicated pages for funding news, upcoming training and other updates on the work of 3VA's countywide projects. You will also find special features in each edition of 3View on helpful topics, such as the latest on government policies and legislation affecting the sector.
To subscribe: To subscribe to 3View for free, please contact us via email@example.com or 01323 639 373. Alternatively the current newsletter and past editions are available to download below.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions for articles you'd like to see in future issues! Email firstname.lastname@example.org