3VA is a charity that supports and develops the voluntary & community sector in Eastbourne, Lewes and Wealden.
3VA has a vital role to play and makes a positive impact in the communities we serve. We champion our local voluntary sector – the charities, social enterprises and communities making such a difference to people’s lives. These dynamic voluntary organisations of all shapes and sizes make up the members in our extensive network. Find out more by browsing our membership directory and join 3VA if you haven't already!
Here's how we help:
- Being here to give advice and information on setting up a new group, deciding on the right legal structures, finding funding, developing policies and planning for the future.
- Providing lots of resources like essential guides and a weekly e-Newsletter to help groups stay informed.
- Hosting and facilitating networking events that bring community groups together, enabling them to share views, develop a common voice and explore ways to collaborate.
- Hiring out meeting and office space to community groups in Eastbourne.
- Hosting countywide projects such as SpeakUp Forum and Volunteer Centre East Sussex and taking on new projects.