3VA's core work is directed by our Service Level Agreement with East Sussex County Council, Eastbourne Borough Council, Lewes District Council and Wealden District Council. We also take on a number of different projects, either short-term or long-term, to support the voluntary and community sector in Eastbourne, Lewes and Wealden.
We proudly hold the NAVCA Quality Award, a vigourously assessed national quality mark for Councils of Voluntary Services awarded by our national body NAVCA.
Recent Headline Successes
In the last year (April 2016 to March 2017) we:
- Sent a weekly e-Newsletter to more than 1,800 stakeholders.
- Helped 18 new groups get established.
- Gave 1-to-1 support to 161 groups.
- Delivered 29 training courses. In total, 98 individual groups participated in 3VA training out of which 90 were voluntary & community groups and 8 were statutory organisations. 255 participants attended the courses where they got an average skills increase of 40% and overall satisfaction of 90%,
- Provided a community meeting space to 81 groups throughout the year
For information on our work, please view or download our 2016-17 Annual Report.
Compliments, Complaints and Comments
If you think we provided a really good service, we would love to hear from you. Equally, if you think we've let something slip it is important that we know so that we can put it right. Please contact us.