HOW TO ATTRACT MORE VOLUNTEERS
This workshop will take an easy-to-follow, step by step guide to developing the most effective messages to recruiting volunteers for your organisation. It will also examine ways of involving volunteers in flexible, non-traditional roles that are responsive to both volunteers’ needs and the needs of your group.
By the end of this workshop participants will have:
- Explored how to plan for the recruitment and selection of volunteers.
- Considered how ‘traditional patterns of volunteering may be changing
- Examined more flexible ways of involving volunteers
- Identified where and how to best advertise for volunteers.
- Looked at ways of making volunteering more accessible within your organisation.
- Practised designing and recruiting for a new volunteer role within your organisation.
This workshop will take a ‘hands-on’, interactive approach which invites participants’ to share best practice and practice various skills including, designing volunteer recruitment materials.
This workshop is suitable for anyone, either in a paid, or unpaid capacity, who is responsible for engaging and involving volunteers. To discuss your requirements and find out more about the workshop, please call Lee Shepherd on 07535 992 638.
Lee Shepherd works with 3VA as Volunteering Development Coordinator within Volunteer Centre East Sussex. Lee is a qualified trainer who began working with VCES in 2010 and has twenty-five years direct experience of managing volunteers and has advised and supported voluntary & community with engaging volunteers for the past twenty years
Registration Closing Date:
6 December 2017
Cancellations received by post, phone or email before the closing date will be refunded. We regret that no refund can be made if cancellations are received on or after that date, for whatever reason, although substitutions will be accepted if notified before the event.
Please click on the grey "BOOK NOW" button below or in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Uckfield, East Sussex TN22 1AE