East Sussex in Figures
This course will provide you with lots of information on a wide range of topics relating to the County.
The course will help you understand the resources available on the ESiF website and to become confident in extracting data in a variety of formats to suit your needs.
This course can be used in different ways to:
- view tables, charts and maps for different subjects, e.g. housing, employment and transport
- create area profiles that allow users to extract data for a chosen geographical area
- access the latest data available on any topic and analyse changes over time
- explore data for wards, parishes and Super Output Areas (geographical units developed by the Office for National Statistics), as well as for the county and districts of East Sussex
- compare the local picture with the regional and national situation
- investigate the results of representative sample surveys carried out locally
- access over 50 static maps
This course is suitable for anyone who needs data about East Sussex to support:
- commissioning services
- strategy or plan making
- bids for funding
- assessments and monitoring performance
Tim Carpenter, East Sussex in Figures Co-ordinator – Research and Information
Registration Closing Date
12 March 2019
Cancellations received by post, phone or email before the closing date will be refunded. We regret that no refund can be made if cancellations are received on or after that date, for whatever reason, although substitutions will be accepted if notified before the event.
Please click on the grey "BOOK NOW" button below or in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Martello Training Room
St Mary's House, 52 St Leonard's Road
Eastbourne, East Sussex BN22 3UU