This course is designed to empower organisations to feel confident about using Social Media to promote their work, fundraise and attract more volunteers.
The workshop will cover:
- Creating a business/fan page: key features & tools
- Page promotion: Organic growth & engagement, and Paid for advertising
- Page Insights
- Content strategy
- Creating a Twitter profile for your organisation: key features & tools
- Growing your following and who to follow
- How to use twitter effectively to promote your business, build relationships and cross promote
- The perfect tweet
- Chat Hours
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand the importance of using social media marketing
- Be able to create/optimise profiles on Twitter & Facebook find followers, and start engaging
- Have a basic introduction to LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram & YouTube and their key benefits
- Key points for creating content and blogging
- Introduction to Bufferapp (Social Media Management tool)
Community organisations, charities and voluntary organisations that either have an existing ‘business or fan' facebook page/ Twitter profile which they may feel is underperforming or for those creating their first page.
Please click on the grey "book now" button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Registration closing date
16 November 2016
Cancellations received by post, fax or email before the closing date will be refunded. We regret that no refund can be made if cancellations are received on or after that date, for whatever reason, although substitutions will be accepted if notified before the event.
8 Saffrons Road
Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21 1DG