YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO FACEBOOK
Join us for a morning of training on the benefits of using social media to promote your organisation and to help you increase public understanding of what you do. This workshop is an introduction to Facebook and is designed for people that have no previous experience or just a basic knowledge.
By the end of the workshop you should have an understanding of how Facebook works, and how to use it effectively to reach your potential audience, and improve engagement.
This workhop will cover:
- What is social media & why it is important for the voluntary & community sector
- Getting Started on Facebook
- Starting your Facebook account / account basics
- Your Profile
- Account settings
- Starting a ‘Business or Fan’ Page
- Page settings & admin tools
- Getting statistics from Facebook
- Creating, joining, sharing into groups
- Creating content for Facebook
- Scheduling content for Facebook
- Time for questions
Community organisations, charities and voluntary organisations that have no Facebook Page or have an existing Facebook Page which they feel is underperforming.
Mina O’Brien, Director of Ditzy Media Ltd
Registration Closing Date:
20 September 2017
Cancellations received by post, phone or email before the closing date will be refunded. We regret that no refund can be made if cancellations are received on or after that date, for whatever reason, although substitutions will be accepted if notified before the event.
Please click on the grey "BOOK NOW" button below or in the top right-hand corner of the page.