3VA's core work is directed by our Service Level Agreement with East Sussex County Council, Eastbourne Borough Council, Lewes District Council and Wealden District Council. We also take on a number of different projects, either short-term or long-term, to support the local voluntary and community sector.
Recent Headline Successes
In the last year (April 2015 to March 2016) we:
- Weekly e-Newsletter was sent out to more than 2,000 stakeholders.
- 45 new groups were supported.
- 302 groups received one-to-one support.
- 33 training courses were delivered. In total, 153 individual groups participated in 3VA training out of which 144 were voluntary/community groups, seven statutory organisations and two private companies. 321 participants attended 33 courses with and average skills increase of 42% and overall satisfaction of 90%.
- Providing a community meeting space used 1,545 times throughout the year
For information on our work, please view or download our 2015-16 Annual Report.
Compliments, Complaints and Comments
If you think we provided a really good service, we would love to hear from you. Equally if you think we've let something slip, it is important that we know so that we can put it right. Please contact Adam Chugg, Chief Executive, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01323 639 373.