3VA's core work is directed by our Service Level Agreement with East Sussex County Council, Eastbourne Borough Council, Lewes District Council, Wealden District Council and NHS East Sussex Downs and Weald. We also take on a number of different projects, either short-term or long-term, to support the local voluntary and community sector.
In the last year (April - March 2013) we...
- Supported the start-up of 27 new groups (8 in Eastbourne, 6 in the Lewes District, 12 in Wealden and 1 wider)
- Given 1:1 support to 266 groups (107 in Eastbourne, 80 in the Lewes District & 79 in Wealden)
- Delivered 26 training courses delivered, to 101 organisations and 192 unique learners
- Supported groups apply for more than £1.6million, securing more than £750,000 with £620,000 of this being brought into East Sussex.
- Supported five interest networks
- Sent 43 e-newsletters to 1,200+ contacts
- Received more than 1,100 average visits to our website
- Championed the issues of health transport, welfare reform and cultural activity
- Supported the development of Artsbourne, new cultural network in Eastbourne
- Worked to help secure community use of the St Anne’s old school site grounds
- Held 18 events across the year, attended by 105 different organisations
Have a look through our dashboards which demonstrate some of the work we've been up to..
For information on our work, please view our latest annual report: 2012/13 Annual Report.
Compliments, Complaints and Comments
If you think we provided a really good service, we would love to hear from you. Equally if you think we've let something slip, it is important that we know so that we can put it right. Please contact Adam Chugg, Chief Executive, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01323 639 373.