3VA's core work is directed by our Service Level Agreement with East Sussex County Council, Eastbourne Borough Council, Lewes District Council and Wealden District Council. We also take on a number of different projects, either short-term or long-term, to support the local voluntary and community sector.
Recent Headline Successes
In the last year (April 2014 to March 2015) we:
- helped local groups secure £269,295.
- helped established 35 new groups and delivered one-to-one support to 207.
- welcomed 22 local voluntary and community sector groups to our growing membership network.
- delivered 19 training courses to 182 people representing 140 groups.
- coordinated issue-based meetings on topics including dementia, patient participation and access to services that involved 218 people from 140 organisations.
- hosted 99 voluntary and community sector organisations in our office and meeting spaces.
For information on our work, please view or download our 2014-15 Annual Report.
Compliments, Complaints and Comments
If you think we provided a really good service, we would love to hear from you. Equally if you think we've let something slip, it is important that we know so that we can put it right. Please contact Adam Chugg, Chief Executive, on email@example.com or 01323 639 373.