A weekly e-Newsletter packed with local news, information,updates and events. Please subscribe online or contact Scott Roedersheimer, 3VA's Marketing & Information Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01323 639 373, giving your full name, email address and the organisation you are associated with, if any. The deadline for copy each week is Monday at 12:00 noon.
Our e-Newsletter is all about outlining the headline news and events locally so we ask that organisations follow these simple rules:
- Submit a maximum of three sentences outlining your news item
- Always include a weblink for further information (or contact details if a weblink isn't available)
- For event notices include: date, time and location
- For consultations include: deadline for submissions
- Job vacancies can be included in 3VA e-Newsletters and on this website for fees of £25 (members) and £50 (non-members) per each job description advertised. As well as the three sentences for an e-Newsletter item, groups wishing to advertise vacancies through 3VA should send a full job advert which will be added to the 3VA website and hyperlinked through all e-Newsletters until the vacancy deadline.
Please send your submissions to email@example.com with the subject line "copy for e-Newsletter" no later than 12:00 noon each Monday for inclusion in that week's publication.
3VA makes every effort to help groups publicise events, consultations and so on however submitting copy does not guarantee inclusion in any 3VA e-Newsletter. 3VA receives a lot of information from various sources and unfortunately cannot include everything. The content of the e-Newsletter is at the discretion of the Marketing and Information Officer.
3View is our quarterly magazine which contains dedicated pages for funding news, upcoming training and other updates on the work of 3VA's countywide projects. You will also find special features in each edition of 3View on helpful topics, such as the latest on government policies and legislation affecting the sector.