Room & Equipment Hire
3VA Spaces for Hire
At our Eastbourne Office we have two meeting rooms and a range of equipment available for hire:
- The Annexe (max. 40 seated) a flexible space which can be booked as either one large room or split into two smaller rooms. Each room can accommodate 20 people seated, 12 seated round a table and 25 standing (40 people seated, 24 seated round a table and 50 standing for the whole Annexe). The Annexe has its own entrance which is fully accessible and a toilet with disabled access. The Annexe has a small kitchen which is equipped with tea/coffee making facilities.
- The Interview Room (max. 4 seated) -situated on the ground floor, the room is fully accessible. The room is equipped with tea/coffee making facilities.
- Equipment Hire - there are various pieces of equipment which can be hired for a charge (plus refundable deposit) including: two-way radios, multimedia projector, overhead projector (OHP), hearing loop and microphone and display boards.
For more information please contact Sheila Lindsey, Facilities & Premises Officer, on 01323 639 373 or at email@example.com.
Community Spaces for Hire
We hold lists of other community venues that we are aware of. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the details listed, nor do we necessarily endorse any of the premises listed.
Would you like your community space to appear on this map? Send the following details to Scott Roedersheimer, Marketing and Information Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Organisation name
- Address including postcode
- Type of space available (e.g. meeting, event)
- Contact name and details
- Website (if available)
- Description of the space(s)