Room & Equipment Hire
3VA Spaces for Hire
At our Eastbourne office we have two meeting rooms available with free Wi-fi. A range of teas & coffees are available on request for £1.25 per person or £1.50 with biscuits.
The Annexe is a flexible space that can be booked either as one large room or split into two smaller rooms. The Annexe has its own entrance, which is fully accessible and has a toilet with disabled access, and a small kitchen that is equipped with tea/coffee making facilities.
- Capacity: as a full room, the Annexe can accommodate 40 people (seated), 24 seated around table, or 50 standing. Each half room can accommodate 20 people (seated), 12 seated around table, or 25 standing.
- Cost: 3VA members can hire the full Annexe for £17 per hour or half the Annexe for £13 per hour. Non-members are also welcome to hire the full Annexe for £18 per hour or half the Annexe for £15 per hour. Hires are for a minimum of 2 hours. The use of the kitchen will incur an additional fee of £5 per 2 hour session.
- Availability: The Annexe is available Monday through Sunday from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm.
The Interview Room
Situated on the ground floor of our building, the Interview Room is fully accessible.
- Capacity: the Interview Room can accommodate up to 6 people seated at a round table.
- Cost: 3VA members can hire the Interview Room for £12 per hour. Non-members are also welcome to hire the Interview Room for £13 per hour. Hires are for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Availability: The Interview Room is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
3VA Equipment for Hire
We also have a range of equipment available for hire, including:
- Flipchart pens and paper (£5.00)
- Projector and screen (£10.00) (NB use of the screen is free if you bring your own projector)
Book a Space
Download a booking form and, when completed, please email it to Sheila Lindsey, Facilities & Premises Officer, at email@example.com.
For more information about room and equipment hire at 3VA, please contact Sheila Lindsey on 01323 639 373 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Spaces for Hire
We hold lists of other community venues that we are aware of. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the details listed, nor do we necessarily endorse any of the premises listed.
Would you like your community space to appear on this map? Send the following details to us at email@example.com:
- Organisation name
- Address including postcode
- Type of space available (e.g. meeting, event)
- Contact name and details
- Website (if available)
- Description of the space(s)