At our Eastbourne office we have two meeting rooms available with free Wi-fi. A range of teas & coffees are available on request for £1.25 per person or £1.50 with biscuits. To book our spaces, download a booking form and, when completed, please email it to Sheila Lindsey, Facilities & Premises Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Annexe is a flexible space that can be booked either as one large room or split into two smaller rooms. The Annexe has its own entrance, which is fully accessible and has a toilet with disabled access, and a small kitchen that is equipped with tea/coffee making facilities.
- Capacity: as a full room, the Annexe can accommodate 40 people (seated), 24 seated around table, or 50 standing. Each half room can accommodate 20 people (seated), 12 seated around table, or 25 standing.
- Cost: 3VA members can hire the full Annexe for £17 per hour or half the Annexe for £13 per hour. Non-members are also welcome to hire the full Annexe for £18 per hour or half the Annexe for £15 per hour. Hires are for a minimum of 2 hours. The use of the kitchen will incur an additional fee of £5 per session.
- Availability: The Annexe is available Monday through Sunday from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm.
The Interview Room
Situated on the ground floor of our building, the Interview Room is fully accessible.
- Capacity: the Interview Room can accommodate up to 6 people seated at a round table.
- Cost: 3VA members can hire the Interview Room for £12 per hour. Non-members are also welcome to hire the Interview Room for £13 per hour. Hires are for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Availability: The Interview Room is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Community Venues for Hire in Eastbourne, Lewes and Wealden
In addition to offering our own spaces, we also maintain a map of other community venues available for hire that we are aware of. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the details listed, nor do we necessarily endorse any of the premises listed.